The Trim Healthy Brownie Mix takes care of all the “Cons” of brownies and turns them into “Pros”.
- Pro #1 – Quick and Easy to whip up! Just add your eggs and liquids to the dry mix, turn on your oven and delicious homemade goodness can be on your plate even on your busiest days.
- Pro #2 – They are blood sugar and waistline-friendly with only 2 net carbs and no junk fillers.
- Pro #3 – High in probiotic and prebiotic fibers and contain 5 grams of protein for a metabolic boost.
- Pro #4 – Can be made dairy-free.
- Pro #5 – They are gluten-free.
Ingredients: Erythritol, THM Baking Blend (Oat Fiber, Organic Coconut Flour, Golden Flax Meal, Blanched Almond Flour, Collagen Peptides, Glucomannan (Konjac Root Powder)), Almond Flour, Allulose, Natural Cocoa Powder, Coconut Sugar, Collagen, Pea Protein Isolate, Less Than 2% Of: Organic Hemp Protein, Baking Powder, Xanthan Gum, Organic Stevia Extract Powder, Himalayan Pink Salt
Contains: Tree Nuts
Allergen Information: Manufactured in a facility that also processes milk, eggs, almonds, cashews, walnuts, pecans, peanuts, coconut, wheat, soy, and sesame.
1 packet TH Brownie Mix
1 egg (or 2 if you prefer cake-like brownies)
½ – ¾ cup warm water (3/4 cup water makes for a more gooey brownie)
½ cup salted butter, melted. For dairy-free, use melted coconut oil plus add a generous pinch of mineral salt.
½ – 1 tsp vanilla or your favorite extract
Desired amount of plan-approved chocolate chips or nuts, or both! (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 – 400 degrees and spray an 8″ or 9″ square pan with coconut or olive oil spray. Use parchment paper if preferred.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the egg(s), water, melted butter, or coconut oil, and extract. Add the brownie mix and stir until well combined. Add chocolate chips and/or nuts, if desired. Pour into the prepared baking pan and smooth the top of the batter.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until only slightly wiggly in the center. Cool, cut, and enjoy!