PRE-ORDER – ORDER WILL SHIP IN 10 TO 14 DAYS – THM Cookie Mix, 10oz
Pair this mix with your imagination and the sky is the limit! Add your egg and butter or coconut oil and voila! that beloved warm cookie smell naturally brings on the “cookie smile” in all of us!
Sugar-free, gluten-free, preservative-free… even dairy-free when made with coconut oil… our Cookie Mix is ‘just right’ sweet in every way. Go ahead and let your kiddos sneak more than one. These cookies contain gut-healing fibers and are also enriched with collagen peptides for a strong immune system, hair, skin, and nails. And with only 1 gram of carbs, they’re smart as well as smiley.
Bake this mix into countless different favorites. Maybe it’s hubby’s chocolate chip favorite or Grandma’s famous cinnamon raisin for an occasional Crossover treat. Pair this mix with your imagination and the sky is the limit! Add your egg and butter or coconut oil and voila! that beloved warm cookie smell naturally brings on the “cookie smile” in all of us!
Ingredients: Almond Flour, THM Xylitol Free Gentle Sweet (Erythritol, Organic Stevia Extract Powder), THM Baking Blend (Oat Fiber, Organic Coconut Flour, Golden Flax Meal, Blanched Almond Flour, Collagen Peptides, Glucomannan (Konjac Root Powder)), Oat Flour, Less Than 2% Of: Baking Soda, Baking Powder, Himalayan Pink Salt
Contains: Tree Nuts
Allergen Information: Manufactured in a facility that also processes milk, eggs, almonds, cashews, walnuts, pecans, peanuts, coconut, wheat, soy, and sesame.
– 1 Net Carb
*Please note that from time to time packaging may vary. Refer back to this page for the most current Nutritional Facts.
Makes 12 – One packet of mix makes two batches of 12. Double the ingredients for one large batch of 24!
- 1 ¼ cup TH Cookie Mix
- 4 Tbs softened or melted butter (for dairy-free use 4 Tbs coconut oil and a pinch of salt)
- 1 Egg
- Desired amount of plan-approved additions like chocolate chips or nuts (optional)
- Vanilla or other extracts (optional)
NOTE: This mix is gently sweetened. You may want to add extra sweetener (to taste) if you prefer a sweeter cookie.
- Whisk together butter (or coconut oil and a pinch of salt for DF), and eggs with optional extracts.
- Add cookie mix and blend well. Stir in desired plan-approved additions.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons onto a parchment-lined cooking sheet or silicone cookie mat and roll the dough into small balls. Flatten slightly with your hand or small piece of parchment paper.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8-12 minutes.